Friday, October 7, 2011

PROJECT #10 PLN progress

symbaloo logo

My Wonderful World of Colored Chicklets

     I have taken some time and thoughtfully arranged my connections to people, places, and things into my Symbaloo screen. It is a wonderful way to organize a lot of useful information. Each section of my screen has information that is  helpful to me as I journey back to the classroom. There are many blogs, sites, and videos that I would like to be available to me with just one click and my PLN accomplishes that for me.
     I know that my PLN will evolve as I continue in EDM 310 and my other classes . As I connect to people and information, I now have a wonderful way to keep the connection strong and vibrant. 
       
      

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Not only can you use your PLN for your classes but it is a great way to keep up with different lesson plans and lesson plan websites.

    ReplyDelete