Friday, November 4, 2011

C4K Summary post -October

Here is my Comment for Kid summary for October. I enjoy commenting on kids' blogs. I always try to make their day.

Jordan Jordan did a rugby animation. It was very good. It was colorful and cute. I told him so. I told him I don't know much about rugby but it was nice to watch his animation. His favorite team is from France. From such a young child, I was impressed with the teacher for encouraging the use of this technology.

Krishant and Sienna(joint post) Krishant and Sienna are a 2nd and 3rd grader that participated in a speach contest. Krishant got second place and Sienna got third place. I watched the speaches and they both did a great job. I was very impressed. Krishant performed "Steve the Superhero" which had hand motions and cute expressions.Here is a link to the story.It is about a boy who smells bad after a day of athletics. Sienna's poem was about worms. In fact, it was entitled "Worms". She did a great job and was very cute. I told her that she deserves a delicious gummi worm.
Martha Martha is an 8th grader in New York. She is new at blogging. One of her posts was "I am writing on my blog. the end" I decided it was important to encourage her on her post of brainstorming about music. She did a good job and it was colorful and nice. I talked to her about music.

roachMs Gardner post 11 This was a post about roaches. Interesting facts were given about roaches like their ability to live without a head and their survival through the ages. There was a cute drawing of a roach. I commented about the drawing and that it would make me hesitate before squashing it. I enjoyed the facts and provided encouragement to the students on a job well done. I ended by saying that the earth will never be rid of roaches. It was a very good and cute post.

I always put a lot of thought into my comments for kids. If my own children had a blog, I would want people to comment as I do. I am following the Golden Rule.

Thank you for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment